Enterprise Risk Management Consulting
Consult 31000 assists organizations in implementing an organized, efficient risk management system based on ISO 31000:2018, the international standard, encouraging risk-based thinking in every department. We recognize the importance of teaching organizations to apply enterprise risk management to decision-making in a way that is tailor-fit, easy to comprehend in order to yield consistent positive outcomes.
✅ Improve your processes to minimize risk
✅ Identify potential business threats and weaknesses
✅ Build a sound governance structure
✅ Implement the best practices to mitigate risk
Every organization manages uncertainty, but it can be confusing to understand and treat ever-changing risk without a comprehensive, structured risk management system. It is Consult 31000’s objective to guide your organization through the tricky process of implementing a strong, consistent framework in which to manage risk.
Consult 31000 focuses on training, coaching, and mentoring members of your team to recognize and outline the corporate, divisional, departmental, and individual goals within the organization, and how uncertainty relates to each.
What Consult 31000 Does For Your Organization
Consult 31000 can guide your organization how to establish an enterprise risk management framework; a system which can be embedded in every department of your organization.
What does this process look like?
- Context Analysis – Your organization’s current maturity in terms of established objectives and assess how well you manage uncertainty.
- Risk Identification – Each potential risk to your organization will be identified, categorized and prioritized.
- Risk Analysis – Uncertainty will be analyzed in terms of how it may affect your organization and how it relates to your organization’s risk tolerance and appetite.
- Risk Treatment – Possible actions will be considered for every identified risk, whether it should be mitigated, prevented, or even pursued for the opportunity.
- Risk Reporting – Risk management will be recorded, assessed, and used by your organization’s team members, governance and stakeholders to make informed decisions